Wednesday, June 27, 2007

thaddeus lives on!

Where did we come from
Why are we here?
Where do we go when we die

What lies beyond
And what lay before
Is anything certain in life?

He said, life is too short
The here and the now
And you're only given one shot

But could there be more
Have I lived before?
Or could this be all that we've got

[Chorus]
If I die tomorrow
I'd be alright because I believe
That after we're gone
The spirit carries on

I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before, I'm not scared anymore
I know that my soul will transcend

I may never find all the answers
I may never understand why
I may never prove what I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try

[Chorus]

Move on, be brave
Don't weep at my grave
Because I am no longer here
But please never let
Your memory of me disappear

[cue awesome guitar solo from John Petrucci]

Safe in the light that surrounds me
Free of the fear and the pain
The questioning mind has helped me to find
The meaning in my life again

Victoria's real
I finally feel
At peace with the girl in my dreams
And now that I'm here
It's perfectly clear
I'll find out what all of this means

[Chorus]

-----------------------------------------------

Thaddeus' untimely passing has taught us all how to live and love once again. It's been a difficult time but we must all stay strong! May the force be with all you kids. You know I fucking love you guys as my classmates :D

--yinwei

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.